Golden rules to keep in mind during the design of a sales process, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Always give feedback and advice to the customers (how they should start, how long the process will be, what are the next steps,..etc.)
- Follow the logic of the customer (step in the shoes of the customer)
- Don’t hide things (no small text and hidden conditions)
- Provide best – practices, let your customers speak instead of you (a good recommendation is always more convincing then a slogan)
- Prepare in advance, to have answers for the questions (build up the trust, show your competence)
- Make big deal from the customer complaints (no need to explain!)