When customers have a bad service experience, they don’t just get mad, most of the time they try to get even. A recent survey by ClickFox took a close look at what the repercussions are of a bad customer service experience. While 52 percent of disgruntled customers spout off to family and friends, an even more astounding 32 percent altogether will stop doing business with the company that wronged them. And when customers take to social media to air their ire, more than 60 percent of consumers are influenced by these detrimental comments.
Follow Significant FeelingsTwitter Follow SF on Twitter.
- Santa Claus Brand Book
- CX Education: CEO vs. CFO
- Customer Satisfaction Tracking in the Toilet
- Product delivery service with drone: Amazone Prime Air
- 100 Million dollar on development of a controller?!
- New safety instruction video from Virgin
- Simple Customer Journey
- Insights from Google about Online Purchase Customer Journey
- Hilarious Netflix Customer Service
- Pillow Customer Experiece