When customers have a bad service experience, they don’t just get mad, most of the time they try to get even. A recent survey by ClickFox took a close look at what the repercussions are of a bad customer service experience. While 52 percent of disgruntled customers spout off to family and friends, an even more astounding 32 percent altogether will stop doing business with the company that wronged them. And when customers take to social media to air their ire, more than 60 percent of consumers are influenced by these detrimental comments.
Follow Significant FeelingsTwitter Follow SF on Twitter.
- 10 Principles for Good Design
- We Sign Our Work
- Video about passengers kept for hours on a Ryanair plane
- New Car User Interface
- Valetines Days with Coca-Cola
- Epic Customer Experience Quotation
- Hahahaha – Conference Call Experience in Real Life
- Shop design – who enjoys shopping in IKEA ?
- Smile, Smile, Smile to provide WoW
- Passion, Passion, Passion