When customers have a bad service experience, they don’t just get mad, most of the time they try to get even. A recent survey by ClickFox took a close look at what the repercussions are of a bad customer service experience. While 52 percent of disgruntled customers spout off to family and friends, an even more astounding 32 percent altogether will stop doing business with the company that wronged them. And when customers take to social media to air their ire, more than 60 percent of consumers are influenced by these detrimental comments.
Follow Significant FeelingsTwitter Follow SF on Twitter.
- Pure UX results to credit card loss…
- Flight Booking Improvements
- Something amazing from Google….
- Customer Journey Mapping the Stanford Style
- The High Price of Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Journey Mapping and the Government
- Price is not always a good story…
- 10 Principles for Good Design
- We Sign Our Work