It’s no secret that low-cost carriers have won over the hearts of travelers everywhere. But it may not be for the reason you think: When it comes to price, there’s typically not a whole lot of difference on routes where low-cost carriers compete with the legacy carriers. Sometimes, the low-cost carriers actually cost more.
But a new survey from J.D. Power and Associates found that cost, as well as fees, are just two of the factors that lead to higher customer satisfaction. More than 70 percent of passenger satisfaction was driven by other parts of the overall experience, namely, a carrier’s policies and people.
Source: ABC News
Follow Significant FeelingsTwitter Follow SF on Twitter.
- Passion drives customer experience
- More choices do not equal to higher satisfaction
- The Fun Theory
- Film about Future of User Experience
- Internet Explorer Customer Experience Improvments
- Street Slang vs. Customer Service
- Real Time Experience Tracking
- Sales Force featuring Virgin America
- Branding without borders (Weekend Fun)
- Brand promises