Read the full article on FORBES to see how the above mentioned CEO´s answer to the following questions:
How have you changed your business around customers?
Bob Evans, Churchill Downs: “Five years ago or so our business was 100% horse racing from six thoroughbred racetracks, and we had little information about our customers because it was mostly cash-based, live wagering. Now we’ve diversified. We’ve built a regional casino, bricks-and-mortar gaming business and we’ve built an online gaming business. Because of our online growth now virtually every click provides information and we know a lot more about our customers than we ever did. This has helped us do more things directly with our customers and has helped drive our financial success.”
Dan Hesse, Sprint Nextel: ….
What’s on your customer dashboard?
Anything special you do to connect with customers?
What characteristics lead to exceptional customer service?
What are some additional insights about service?
Follow Significant FeelingsTwitter Follow SF on Twitter.
- Passion drives customer experience
- More choices do not equal to higher satisfaction
- The Fun Theory
- Film about Future of User Experience
- Internet Explorer Customer Experience Improvments
- Street Slang vs. Customer Service
- Real Time Experience Tracking
- Sales Force featuring Virgin America
- Branding without borders (Weekend Fun)
- Brand promises