What strategies does Blacksheep have in place to enable the design of venues that contribute to happier guests and higher spending?
It is all down to good planning of the place and making it work, something that customers would not be aware of. Then it is about atmosphere, from lighting to music. People have to feel relaxed, but before we start on a project we research extensively into the offer and the location, making sure that what we are designing is relevant to the local or targeted demographic.
Source: Fresh Home
Follow Significant FeelingsTwitter Follow SF on Twitter.
- How to build raving fans?
- Bad Profit
- Passion drives customer experience
- More choices do not equal to higher satisfaction
- The Fun Theory
- Film about Future of User Experience
- Internet Explorer Customer Experience Improvments
- Street Slang vs. Customer Service
- Real Time Experience Tracking
- Sales Force featuring Virgin America